- Business strategies: assist organisations in developing business strategies which have responsibility at their core, embedding environment, social and governance (ESG) management
- Marketing and communication strategies: develop responsible business strategies that underpin all the business functions and it stakeholders
More and more customers, both corporate and consumer, demand organisations have long-term strategies embedded at their core. Organisations focused on innovation, efficiencies and risk management have a greater proven success in achieving their longer term goals.
Organisations which handle ESG issues well often are operating at a high level and are deemed to be acting responsibly.
- Strategic marketing
- Channel and customer segmentation
- Issues and risk management
- Environmental and social governance
We are happy to assist you with the following:
- Launching, rebranding, repositioning and / or consolidating the image of your company / brands
- Responsible marketing programmes
- Marketing collateral – conceptualisation and development of marketing collateral both print and online including brochures, adverts and email campaigns to support the business and its teams
- CRM systems – setting up customer service platforms to support the business and its customers
- Category management – help develop systems and collateral to drive this through to the customer base
- Market analysis / customer segmentation – undertaking research to determine that products and services meet customer needs
- Route to market – reviewing and developing the route to market